I Love Squares I Love Squares

Kudos for the design and the color palette. Looks pretty neat, but the game itself is pretty boring and I couldn't play more than a round. It's a nice scripting exercise nonetheless, so keep it up.

CrustyFlux responds:

I keep adding things to this game so it wont be at least a little boring, i have added a challenge that when you reach a certain point score the timer goes faster and Avery certain points score you get some extra time, check it out again :) And thanks for the review.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

Incredible

This game even inspired me to write a song, so I'm on it right now... I'm so thankful :D

Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.2 Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.2

Excellent

This is a relly awesome game, and the history was so well done... Btw... how is the first battle song called?

Capitol Capitol

it's retty cool but

i fucking hate the sounds XD
but u should make levels and stuff :D really cool game overall

Scape Jumper Scape Jumper

Nice game dude

Overall a nice game, good music and fn gameplay!!!!

Fifteen Fifteen

Hey dude

Your argument, is excellent...Really, it's deep... however, as a game... It is no good xD You gotta improve... It was imposible to survive, except by staying in the same place all the time... Anyway, you are a clever person, and a very cult (this expression is mostly used in my country) one... Most of my score is for the argument, and the music, improve the script and graphics and this will be an excellent game...

CastLead responds:

The game was never meant to be winnable. Perhaps I should of make it more clear.

Tales from O'Slimey's Tales from O'Slimey's

Great

Awesome work... Even though I'm falling asleep so I didn't play well...

Poke the Prinny Poke the Prinny

Hey!

You transmited your boredom to me! That's no good dood. This was funny but boring so... Dood have more creativity!

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Someone had to do this

You have just sarcasticaly trascended the bounds of moral typical ideology, Im proud of your achievement.

PiGPEN responds:

I did what in the who now?

Ninja Kill 2 Ninja Kill 2

Boring

and not really good, em sorry