scrap1 scrap1

This is great. An amazing art style, a deep obscure ambiance. I wouldn't wanna watch this on shrooms.

Invitation to Life Invitation to Life

Just watched this stoned and it's beautiful.

JESUS V SANTA JESUS V SANTA

The animation itself is good. I'm not too fond with the drawing style, but that's nothing you should worry about. I think this is great but it needs to be longer in order to properly enjoy it.

I Love Squares I Love Squares

Kudos for the design and the color palette. Looks pretty neat, but the game itself is pretty boring and I couldn't play more than a round. It's a nice scripting exercise nonetheless, so keep it up.

CrustyFlux responds:

I keep adding things to this game so it wont be at least a little boring, i have added a challenge that when you reach a certain point score the timer goes faster and Avery certain points score you get some extra time, check it out again :) And thanks for the review.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

Incredible

This game even inspired me to write a song, so I'm on it right now... I'm so thankful :D

Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.2 Ristar-Hero's Legacy Ep.2

Excellent

This is a relly awesome game, and the history was so well done... Btw... how is the first battle song called?

Victory Day Victory Day

nice one bud

keeping that Fruity Loops sharp, huh?

Super Mario World ROCK! Super Mario World ROCK!

Dude

This totally rocks, its super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soundshifter responds:

thx :)

Sonic 2 Boss Theme-Metaljonus Sonic 2 Boss Theme-Metaljonus

So Good!!!

Man your Sonic themes in Rock version are really excellent! I hope you make more of them!! Theyre the best ones in rock!

Just love me for me Just love me for me

nice :D

what software did u use? :D

GlassBomb responds:

Just photoshop and a childhood sense of wonder.